Monday, March 16, 2009

Back in Berlin

Okay finally back in Berlin after a week of traveling. We came back from Nürnberg last Wednesday which was probably the longest day of the whole trip or at least it seemed like it. But after only one day back in Berlin I left with some classmates for a weekend in Dublin seeing as how St. Patrick's day is this week.

In any case I am back now but swamped with a paper to write for chemical and technical analysis, classmates clamoring for copies of photos from the trip which I have to sort through, a recipe to formulate for the IPA we are brewing this weekend and of course some blogging. Unfortunately most of this has to come before I post some thoughts here for your reading. But fear not fair readers for I shall not abandon all... three of you... Hopefully by the end of the week I will have something for you detailing the congress in Nürnberg, reasons why you should get your passport stamped when you enter the EU so you don't get taken into the backroom of the airport in Berlin when you try to leave for Dublin and then maybe a bit about the upcoming brew this weekend in the pilot plant. I know it's an optimistic list of posts but we'll see how it goes. In the meantime, drink some water. It's been a long week. Cheers!

No comments: